Wednesday, January 27, 2010

TGF Relay Day 3

Please forgive the simple card and the quick photo on my desk.

I used a piece of paper from the basic grey nook and pantry stack. Some cute printed primas, dewdrops... I colored the cute lil bear with copics. I put some of the liquid pearlz on his claws and teeth, but with my quick photo - it just doesn't show.

I'm sorry for the simplicity in the card and the photo! I just want to keep up with this contest, and with how sick the kids and I have been, then today I had to get up early and hurry to work and {insert lots of pitiful whining here} I just couldn't get super creative this time. I'll try with the next one!

Enjoy ... it's hump day!

1 comment:

Crissy Armstrong said...

That stamp is aDORable, and I love how you coloured it and featured it on your super cute card!